- Game Theory – Lolita Nation: 1987’s Lost Masterpiece
- Fester’s Lucky 13: 2015 Year-End Summary
- Fester’s Lucky 13: Post-Punk
- Jess and the Ancient Ones – Second Psychedelic Coming: The Aquarius Tapes (Svart)
- Metal Cans for the Holidaze – Fostex TH-X00
- The Last Roundup
- What Last Minute Goodies Will Krampus Pull from His Black Bag?
- Magic Circle – Journey Blind (20 Buck Spin)
- Progasms: A Progressive Rock Rundown
- Sunder – Sunder (Crusher/Tee Pee)
- Who Had the Best Six Album Run?
- Fuzz – II (In The Red)
- Rating System
- Best Albums Since 1965
- Best of the 00s
- Best of the 90s
- Best of the 20th Century
- Heavy Rock
To contact Fast 'n' Bulbous email
DO NOT email unsolicited links to watermarked downloads unless a secure user account and password is used. Fast n' Bulbous' control of the security of third party files' cannot be guaranteed, and will not be held responsible for the security of unsolicited emails. Fast 'n' Bulbous cannot control the security of hosting company maintained data and email servers nor the security of ISPs nor of wireless connections.
Since October 1995, Fast 'n' Bulbous has been a one man operation, a labor of love rather than profit venture. I maintain an editorial policy of publishing mainly positive reviews, with the idea that people should be turned on to the best music. I only review what I feel like because I don't get paid for it.
The only drawback to this site is the drain on my resources. I mostly still buy the CDs of the majority of albums I review. And while I try to mostly review the cream of the crop, I have listened to thousands upon thousands of albums ranging from average to vomit-inducing, so that you don't have to. While you spend your valuable time having a life, furthering your education, raising a family, making a real living, having fun, I take the bullet, sacrificing my time suffering through the pabulum to unearth the gems. Feel free to express your appreciation for this service with a donation!
Your donation will not be ungraciously declined.
Tag Archives: Pink Fairies
I’m revisiting a few albums to promote the 1970-1979 WTF – The Hard ‘n’ Heavy ‘n’ Loud + Krautrock, Arty, Noisy, Weird, Funky, Punky Shit – Albums Poll! – Closes Mar 8th 11.59 PM UK Time – All ILXORS/LURKERS WELCOME. Most … Continue reading